The 2talk Arborcom Headset (ARBORCOM-AK6591) allows hands-free, full duplex encrypted communication between two matching headsets up to 200 metres apart. (Helmet not included)
Communicating between two tree surgeons can be difficult, sometimes impossible, especially when chainsaws, chippers and heavy machinery are working flat out. Noise and poor communications can compromise safety and greatly reduce productivity. With 2talk ARBORCOM you will greatly increase the operators' safety and productivity through improved, reliable communications, leading to reduced downtime.
Communications between operators is so simple, no need for any hand signals, shouting and having to stop work! No buttons to push and holdin when talking, simply turn the headsets to ON and carry on working. The FULL DUPLEX feature allows both operators to talk to each other at the same time, just like talking on the phone.
Photo 2, 3 & 4 shows the Arborcom fitted to the Petzl & Husqvarna Technical Arborist Chainsaw Helmet.
(Helmet not included)
- Encrypted full duplex communication between headsets
- Pairs of headsets will not interfere with other headsets working in the same area
- Total hands-free communication
- Headsets can be paired to Bluetooth phones (or other Bluetooth devices)
- Flashing LED indicates headsets are in operation
- All metal parts are stainless steel for increased durability
- The headsets are manufactured in modules so every component can be easily replaced
- All internal electrical components and cables have clip connectors, so are easy to replace
- Spares parts are available from stock for reduced downtime
- Quick positioning noise cancelling microphone filters out background noise allowing clear speech transmission
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries (re-chargeable batteries can be used)
- CE, EMC and FCC approved
- Helmet Attached version fits to Balance AC and PETZL helmets (as well as others)
- Price is for single headset, 2talk Arborcom headsets work in pairs (2 Headsets required)
Prices Include Vat and Free UK Shipping